How Do?
Like most people who do this type of thing, I've created this blog to document some of the things in my life and to have an outlet for my thoughts.
My name is Greg. I'm 38 years old. I live in Brooklyn, NY with my wife Amy. Our first kid was born one week ago today, his name is Jake. We also have 3 cats: Mama who is a 2o year-old Russian Blue, the incorrigible kitty known as Maurice and one very large and crabby tabby named Jasper.
I have a few varied interests that I'll probably talk about here. Besides my wife, son and pets, my true love in life is the automobile. I recently completed a program at a technical school to become an auto technician, otherwise known as a mechanic. I love older cars from the '60's and '70s. I have restored/rebuilt a few. I also love door slammer drag racing - mostly nostalgia type stuff and the stockers.
My other main interest is music. I have been playing guitar for 20+ years and drums for almost 23 years. Car guys and guitar players are cut from a similar cloth, especially when it comes to gear. I guess I'm a gearhead-of-all-trades. I love cool guitar equipment of which I have a very small collection. Now with Jake around, it might be tough to crank it up on a regular basis but we'll see how it goes. Maybe he'll like it.
So that's all for my introduction. Hope you enjoy what I put up here. I don't have any sort of plan or expectations for this thing, but I thought I might want to give it a try. Dig it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment